Stages of the ordering process
Once you have placed the required items in your basket you will need to click on 'Order' to proceed to the checkout and then you will be required to do the following:
- Open an account - by creating an account, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple delivery addresses, view and track your orders and more
- Enter your invoice address
- Enter your delivery address
- Choose your delivery method from either Standard or Express
- Select payment by debit/credit card
- Review your order and select 'Place order' if satisfied
- Enter your payment details
- Finally you will receive an email confirming your order
Confirmation of Order
As soon as you place your order you will automatically receive emails confirming the following details:
- An email to confirm your invoice and delivery address, your method of payment, the delivery method and a summary of your order
- An email with a .pdf of your invoice
Following Up Your Order
You can follow the status of your order by logging in to your account.
Creating an Account
By creating an account your account information will be stored...addresses, previous orders, preferred products and you will be able to subscribe to our newsletter.
Creating an account will also save you time when you next order as your addresses will be pre entered.