Your basket is empty
Lithium Iron Phosphate
Lithium iron phosphate technology (LiFePO4) is based on Lithium-ion technology and this newer technology has numerous advantages over Lithium-ion and Lead.
• Safety – the LiFePO4 cathode is intrinsically safer than those in other lithium chemistries. As a result, these cells are much more difficult to inflame when mishandled so the battery will not combust in the event of overcharging.
• Over 2000 discharge cycles, compared to 300 cycles with a lead acid battery.
• Very low level of self-discharge.
• Can be used in all orientations.
• Spill proof (there is no acid in the batteries).
• Fast recharge - charges to 90% of its full load capacity in 15 minutes.
• LiFEPO4 batteries also have greater chemical and thermal stability. Thermal stability ranges up to 70°C.
• Lightweight chemistry with higher capacities.
This technology is now being used on multiple applications such as hybrid vehicles, electric bicycles, golf carts, wheel chairs etc.
We offer a full range of Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries to meet your requirements. Browse our Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries here.