AllBatteries UK Ltd believe that our employees are the true source of our success. With this is in mind, we value and develop talent through our HR policy. We offer:
- A hands on management system, limiting intermediaries to ensure maximum responsiveness and communication
- Training and enhancement to encourage internal promotion
- A company bonus scheme for all our employees based on individual performance and that of the company
- Accessible information to all through a single, user-friendly system allowing an easily accessible share of product knowledge
- An organisation firmly believing in collaborative work, with open office environments and regular briefings ensuring continuous communication
AllBatteries UK Ltd and the VDI Group are constantly looking for motivated people to help support its continued growth. The VDI Group regularly offers career opportunities throughout Europe.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Sales Engineer vacancy
AllBatteries UK Ltd, part of VDI Group, brings together over 350 employees from across the globe, generating over €50m turnover each year.
Our portable energy division specialises in batteries, battery packs, chargers and lighting products.
We are looking for a commercially aware Internal Technical Sales Engineer with an electronics or electrical engineering background to join our well established OEM department. Experience in working with battery products and chargers is preferred. The role will cover the whole of the UK and will play a key role in the Company’s attempts to develop and grow battery service revenues throughout the UK.
• Identify and secure new customers by promoting AllBatteries products and services.
• Develop existing customers by increasing their awareness of our services.
• Assist and support both current and potential customers on technical and project related matters.
• Meet and exceed sales targets.
• Provide technical support to all members of the team as and when required.
• Attendance at customer sites to undertake site meetings as and when required.
• Coordinate, track and manage the proactive liaison and negotiation with customers regarding follow up and closure of outstanding quotations.
• HNC/HND or equivalent in electronics/electrical engineering is preferred.
• Understanding and/or experience of the UK battery industry would be preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years technical sales experience.
• Have a proven track record of annual sales target achievements.
• Have an understanding of business critical applications.
• Commercially astute with first class negotiation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Computer literate.
• Valid driving licence.
E-commerce customer service advisor
AllBatteries UK Ltd part of VDI Group brings together over 350 employees from across the globe, generating over €50m turnover each year.
Historically a business-to-business distribution company, we launched our first e-commerce website 5 years ago. We are an international company with a growing online business. Our E-commerce websites are present in France, UK, Germany, Spain and Italy. We are seeking a UK based Customer Service advisor to work with our UK webmaster to develop our merchant website locally.
The role will be based in Solihull (West Midlands) and the person will be working under the supervision of our UK General Manager. The role offers great career opportunities for growth within a small UK team as the Web turnover increases.
Main responsibilities will be:
- to deal with the all the inquiries (emails, phone calls)
- to follow on-line orders from start to finish and resolve any issues
- to deal with non conformances and returns
- to contact customers when needed and answer their questions
- to help with any other marketing related needs
Office hours: 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday
Required key skills:
- We are looking for a person who is willing to learn and with a good sales approach
- A confident approach to providing customer service
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- A good level of literacy and PC knowledge
- Use of own initiative with a proactive attitude
- Experienced in telephone and email-based customer service
- An openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Previous experience on merchant WEB sites is a plus but not necessary. All training and support will be provided
- Knowledge of French would be appreciated