FORMULA XTREME range
Polarity: + on the right
- Conforms to Original Part Matching Quality standard
- 30% more starting power compared to a standard battery
- Increased lifetime when used in high-termperature conditions
- Double thermo-sealed casing with the patented EXIDE labyrinth system
- Visual charge indicator for quick checking of charge level
- Totally maintenance free
- Perfectly conforms to the most demanding car manfucaturers' specifications
Origin : Spain
This type of battery is used to start equipment or machinery (e.g. vehicles, trucks, generators). The electrolyte in these batteries is liquid and this allows for a fast exchange of the ions between the electrode plates allowing high discharge rates to be supported.
Please recharge the battery once received and before the first use to ensure the best possible performance. Our products are stored in our warehouse which is equipped with a charging are to guarantee you optimum quality.
As part of our ISO 9001 quality procedure, quality control tests are frequently carried out on all our products.
|Polarity||Polarity: + on the right|
|Dimensions||353mm (L) x 175mm (W) x 190mm (H)|
|Technical Specifications 1||Download technical specifications (PDF)|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£25.00 inc. VAT
£3.50 inc. VAT
£1.70 inc. VAT
Normal Price: £49.90 inc. VAT
Special Price: £39.90 inc. VAT